JOB POSTING – Massage Therapist
Anatomy Physiotherapy Clinic (APC) has 2 locations in Ottawa (St-Laurent and Orleans) and is expanding to a third location on the border of Kanata/Stittsville.
We offer a wide range of services focusing on orthopedics, and are looking for a registered Massage Therapist (RMT) to join our team.
A full-time, fee split position is available at our Orleans location and our new Stittsville location. We will be accepting part time applicants as well.
- Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Ability to build and maintain a strong relationship with patients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary patient care team
- Provide quality RMT services to patients within the organization
- Work in conjunction with other therapists (physio and massage) to create and implement treatment plans
- Work in a professional and courteous manner
What you can expect;
- Flexible schedules to meet your work-life balance
- Reception / booking / billing work completed by our administrative staff
- Space and equipment provided by the clinic
- Help in establishing an online presence and reputation in the community
- Mentoring from other staff members
If you are interested in a relaxed and client-focused atmosphere, and if you feel you would be an asset to our clinic, please submit your résumé to Andrew Dings at: email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org