Back to Health Wellness Centre – seeking part-time and full-time Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs)
Back to Health Wellness Centre is seeking part-time and full-time Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs) to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
· Are registered and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO);
· Have professional liability insurance;
· Have excellent clinical and communication skills;
· Are familiar with treating sports-related and common soft tissue injuries and conditions;
· Can provide a variety of massage therapy techniques; and
· Are comfortable with an electronic online schedule and patient case notes.
We are seeking caring and compassionate RMTs to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
We are one of Ottawa’s leading head-to-toe health care practices with an extensive patient base. We are well-established: we have been operating in the Ottawa area since 1991.
We are a dynamic multidisciplinary team that currently consists of Doctors of Chiropractic, Registered Massage Therapists, an Osteopathic Practitioner and Physiotherapists.
We treat various sports and repetitive strain injuries, as well as chronic pain conditions. We also offer a holistic approach to wellness care.
· Experienced RMTs with a current patient load are welcome
· New RMT grads are also welcome to apply!
· Clinical experience an asset
· Days: we are open Monday to Sunday
· Part-time: 20 hours a week split into 3 shifts, with the opportunity to increase days and hours
· Shifts are flexible: morning, afternoon, evening
· Competitive contractor compensation: split percentage
· Equipment and supplies provided, including linen service
· Full-time reception team for scheduling and payments
If you are looking to be part of a team that can help you achieve your professional development goals, Back to Health is the work environment for you!
The position is available immediately. If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com.