Bellefleur Physiotherapy – Hiring an RMT for full-time or part-time
Bellefleur Physiotherapy – Hiring an RMT for full-time or part-time work (as an employee and with all
At Bellefleur Physiotherapy, our focus is on the quality of the care delivered to our customers. Our 3
clinics are unique, they are designed to offer an exceptional customer experience. Our modern and
calming centers provide each customer with an environment that promotes privacy and peace of mind.
Our award-winning team and unmatched professional healthcare environment provide our clientele
with one-on-one personalized care to suit their needs. This is coupled with private treatment rooms and
state of the art equipment, making our clinics the leading physiotherapy centers in Ottawa’s east end.
Our ‘Higher Standards of Care’ ensures that our customers receive the treatment that they need and the
level of care that they deserve.
We are expanding our team and we want you!
What are the top 5 reasons you would want to work for us?
• Benefits plan (drugs, dental, and more) – minimum 30 work hours weekly
• Paid sick leave
• Paid birthday day-off (yay!)
• Paid vacation days
• Education allowance
• Competitive salary where you are a valued employee (not an independent contractor with
none of the perks)
• Signing bonus $$
2. Coaching and mentoring.
Our therapists are mentored by our super cool Clinic Directors along with technical training – did we
mention that our Clinic Directors are all hired from within? We also have an in-house Gallup Certified
Strengths Coach because we want to focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses.
As a team we love to get together, we offer company high-five programs, staff BBQs, Christmas parties,
fun events, weekly shout-outs, and an overall upbeat environment. You are more than an employee;
you are part of the family.
4. Career growth.
As we expand, we look for therapists that are interested in becoming a leader in the company and offer
management training by some of the leading business coaches in the city!
5. We listen.
As a business, we are not perfect, but we value what our employees think. Working for us, we
constantly survey our staff and look for ways we can do better.
Now that you know all the amazing reasons to work for our company, what are we looking for?
• Registered Massage Therapist, we also welcome new grads!
• Additional qualifications such as Kinesiologist, Personal trainer are an asset.
• Are you interested in furthering your education in these areas? Make sure to let us know when
you apply! A willingness to train is also an asset.
• Provides excellent customer service – we have actually won awards for our dedication to clients.
• Team player. We are a family run business, and we strive to create a working team that feels like
This position is for our Orleans location, which went through a significant expansion in the new year..
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20-35 per week
Salary: Up to $80,000.00 per year
• Company events
• Dental care
• Disability insurance
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• On-site parking
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness program
• Monday to Friday
• RMT license from the CMTO (required)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com