Organization: Anatomy Physiotherapy Clinic – 1615 Orleans Blvd., suite 105, Orleans, ON, K1C 7E2
Job Title: Registered Massage Therapist
Position Type: Full-time Permanent
Salary: Fee-split compensation
Hours per week: 35-40
Job Description: Anatomy Physiotherapy Clinic (APC) is located in east Ottawa (Orléans). We offer a wide range
of services, and are looking for a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) to join our team. Fulltime and part-time positions are available, both with fee-split compensation.
What you can expect from this position;
• Access to a database of patients from which to build a caseload
• Flexible schedules to meet your work-life balance
• Reception / booking / billing work completed by our administrative staff
• Adjustable and electric massage table, provided by the clinic.
• Help in establishing an online presence and reputation in the community
• Provide quality massage therapy services to patients within the organization
• Work in conjunction with physiotherapists to create and implement treatment plans
• Work in a professional and courteous manner
• Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Massage
Therapists of Ontario
• Ability to build and maintain a strong relationship with patients
• Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary patient care team
If you are interested in a relaxed and client-focused atmosphere, and if you feel you would be an
asset to our clinic, please submit your résumé to the contact below!
Job Contact: Andrew Dings, Owner / Director
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com